1. Rapoo makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information published on this website, in Rapoo publications and/or online services (Rapoo) but guarantees none. The Rapoo cannot be held liable for any inaccuracy, error or omission.
2. Rapoo Information does not necessarily represent the views or policies of individual Rapoo Member countries.
3. The Rapoo disclaims all liability for any loss or damage to any party whether or not due to reliance by that party on Rapoo information. The Rapoo makes no express or implied warranties concerning Rapoo information, particularly no warranty of accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose or use and no warranty against infringement of the proprietary or other rights of third parties.
4. Rapoo Information does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Rapoo Secretariat concerning the legal status of any country or territory or of its authorities. The mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by the Rapoo in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
5. This website may contain advice, opinions and statements from external websites. Hyperlinks to non-Rapoo Internet sites do not imply any official endorsement of, or responsibility for, the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations nor guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
6. To the extent that the Rapoo provides any services to a visitor, subscriber or other third party in electronic form, the Rapoo is not responsible for the procurement, installation or maintenance of any equipment on which the services are accessed by such party. To the extent that the Rapoo provides any services to a visitor, subscriber or other third party via the Internet, the Rapoo is not responsible for any communications connection by which services are transmitted and the Rapoo will not be responsible for any communication delays or interruptions to such services.
Do not open or repair this device. Do not use the device in a damp environment. Clean the device with a dry cloth.
The device meets the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the applicable European directives. The Declaration of Conformity is available at www.rapoo.com.
Do not dispose of the device with household waste.
Your comments and suggestions are important to us. We can provide support in English and Chinese. Please email us